Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 2, 2023



I guess this is the counterpoint to that healthy salad I posted last time. I actually made chicken fried steak. I usually never do that. But it was good with homemade gravy. 



Ed spread new pine straw. Everyone is happy. 



Good thing Coco has white tips or we couldn’t see her in the straw. It even came with some pine cones!!  



Tried to go clothes shopping yesterday. Yuck. What happened to the bottom half of all the shirts?



Just what I need. A puffy shirt that ends at my belly. 



Ok…this is a yellow zucchini. That will confuse the old taste buds. 



I’m going to use them in chicken teriyaki kabobs. The veggies look so pretty in my Jadeite bowl that Ivy got me. 



For any of y’all who read my mom’s blog ( and you should ), here’s the picture she referenced of her parents. They are posing with a Ford model T. She said they were newly married at the time over 100 years ago. Look for The Dot Spot at top right of my page. 



Came back and added the finished product. 


1 comment:

  1. ZUCCHINI? CONFUSING. LOOKS GOOD. GLAD YOU LIKED MY STORY ABOUT MOM AND DADDY. THOSE WERE THE DAYS. FLAPPERS AND ALL. SHE WAS BEAUTY, THOSE DRESSES WERE SO PRETTY. I HAD SCV CHICKEN FRIED STEAK TOO, NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS, I AM SURE. MOM

    ReplyDelete