Search This Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Fun with fungi



Looks like mushroom season is coming back. These were at the site of the new Raymond restaurant. 



These were chalk white. 



These were along our path in back. 



Snuggled up to roots. 



Pretty baby. 



And since Chris and I both love mushrooms, I got this little charm to represent him. 



Saw this cute fox squirrel near our neighborhood entrance. Hope he stays safe. He looks young and inexperienced. 



I have high hopes for these babies. 



Recent Stewpot visit with my Methodist Circle. We were impressed and humbled by the hard work and dedication these workers and volunteers do. There is so much more to Stewpot than serving lunch. We left vowing to help all we could. 



1 comment:

  1. mushrooms seem to follow you. I sure miss the Broadmeadow ladies. Glad you are a part of them now. mom

    ReplyDelete