Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2017



The camellias (susanquas?) have been gorgeous everywhere this season. Bought some cool new vases to use at client’s events. 



I guess it’s worth it to venture into AtHome. 



Can’t get enough of the white pumpkins this year. When I went to change to the traditional cornucopia tableau, it just seemed right. 



See the bundle of wheat? I’ve been wanting to have some of those for years. They would look great with one in every window I think. 



Since Priscilla couldn’t host this month so we gathered at my house again for a bit of a potluck. Spent time discussing 2018 plans. 



Went back for another LaRita Smith painting. Couldn’t get a good shot of it with the glare.  I love the cypress tree. Ed said unfortunately it looked like the creepy tree from the TV show Stranger Things. 😬



It finished out my wall. 



Jan brought me some shrimp from her recent trip to the coast. She shared a recipe that Cherry made. It’s s one pan baked version of a shrimp boil. So easy. 




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the little new vases. I always have liked little vases too. Yes the white pumpkins are perfect. Our alter looks so interesting and nice since you do it. Your shrimp "boil" looks yummy. MOM

    ReplyDelete