Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2017

Fall ends Advent begins



S&P brought great Chinese food from their favorite restaurant , Best Wok. My fortune said the same as always - Help, I am being held prisoner in a 
Chinese bakery! 



2017 Punkin Chunkin began after lunch. 



I got to go first. The biggest one so it would be the hardest to fall. 



Sophie went next 



The guys threw theirs as far as possible. Apparently distance matters. 



Truffles had her eye on the prize. 



It was worth the wait. 



The gully was properly littered. A buffet for squirrels and dogs. 



Some had theirs delivered. 



Decided to go pretty minimal this year. 



May not even have a tree! Ed and I are in a dispute over real vs artificial. He worries about new wood floor and a real tree. I don’t like fake ones. 


1 comment:

  1. No tree!! I almost decided not to put my pitiful little one up. Then I wanted to see all the treasured ornaments I saved. Bitsy thinks it is for her so I may have to enjoy it fast and let her take it down. I did not know dogs like pumpkin. MOM

    ReplyDelete