Search This Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving stuff



Ok let’s start this with the perfect duo ...egg nog and Chex mix. At MG’s watching her cook (such a Mom’s pleasure) on Wednesday.  



She made Smokey Oats too. Sophie came by to enjoy as well.  Be still my heart. 



Then this happened on Thanksgiving Day. 



Whoever came up with this is a genius. 



Precut onion and celery!!



Tommy may not like it! He always loved the fact that my mom’s dressing did not have green chunks in it. Oops!



Ok.  And this is so wrong.  



Ed put a little heater in the den. Toby parked right in front of it. 



Junior was getting close to the fire. 



Ellis Thanksgiving 1961



At aunt Irene and uncle Cecil’s. I’m the baby at the end. 



After lunch we gathered at the piano where an Ellis INLAW played   Hee hee   Look at me sucking my thumb. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh those old Thanksgiving pictures!!!. I want a little heater like that. Nice not to have to chop,chop,chop too. You gave your girl the talent to cook. MOM

    ReplyDelete