Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2017

Our Thanksgiving

A small band of McNeils gathered at the Wolf’s. 


They greeted us with Julia Reed’s recipe for Red Roosters....



...and a cheese ball. I haven’t had that in a long time. MG came later with spinach dip. 



The table was set. 



Everything was beautiful. 



The girl has an eye !



The house looked amazing. 



Her LaRita Smith looks great. 



One more shot. 



No people pics. Dang. 



I just got a little of everything but I was still stuffed. 



Just a little preview. The victims await. 



Truffles saw me bringing the pumpkins to the backyard for Punkin Chunkin and was on point ready to chase. So I threw one early one for her. Tune in later for the real event. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad the " small band of McNeil's" let me join them. Your pictures of the table were beautiful.Sophia does such a good job. She learned from a pro. Food could not have been better and I enjoyed it all. MOM

    ReplyDelete