Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving

 

My little prayer flags that Ivy brought me from Denver. I told my friend, Medea who has pneumonia, that the red one is for her. 



Decided to keep it simple and natural for ours Thanksgiving decor. 

 

Sophie spotted some great berries and foliage near Eubanks creek near her house. 

 

Paul drove the getaway car as she sheared the shrubs. We added a little maple leaves for color. 

 

Ed carved the turkey then supervised Ryan on plating. Daphne just hoped for a dropped piece 

 

Sisters Sophie and Ivy look at pics of Ivy's new apartment. 

 

Grandogs getting to know each other doggy style. Little Oliver was so sweet. 


Tripp and Ivy so happy. 

 
 
The spread. 


Lucy and I  

 

My plate.  A bite of everything. 


All of us minus Lucy. 

 
 
Dupree getting some love. 



 
 
Dessert time. 

 

Daphne with her new favorite toy, a slice of pumpkin pie! She carries it everywhere. 

 

The new screen porch was definitely the star of the day. It turned out so well. 

 

The ceilings turned out so beautiful 

 

Cool light over what will be the future cook area. 

 

Here we are! Great day. 

1 comment:

  1. You got some great pictures. You just have an eye for what to take. Good day and everything was perfect. I enjoyed it very much. MOM

    ReplyDelete