Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2016

Love dogs

With Mary Grace and Ryan in Thailand, the doggies are making do with a sitter. I brought them home for a play date.

 

Dupree. 

 

Daphne conked out. 

 

Looks like we have a new grandog. 

 

Ivy and Tripp got a new puppy. A mini dachshund. 

 

It looks like Cosmo might like a playmate. 

 

Things got a little rough but I think they will learn to enjoy each other. 

 

Just a little neck bite 

 

Gibbs welcomed Lucy home. 

 

He stood on her. Ouch. 


Not much info from Thailand but here is a beach they reached by water taxi. That boat IS the taxi. 



An early morning walk found this beach. 



I requested a picture on her 26th birthday, which was actually a day early due to time difference. They grudgingly obliged. This is right out the back of their cottage. They reported renting a scooter (terrifying) and getting ready for snorkeling. Have fun babies!

1 comment:

  1. My. My, you have a lot of dog friends. The best kind sometime. Wish I had a cat friend--Sunrise the Betta can't snuggle very well. MOM

    ReplyDelete