Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Spotlight on Dot

If you read my mom's blog, you know she writes poetry for the St. Catherine's newsletter and the bulletin board. 

 

Here is how it looked on the board. A resident and friend provides the calligraphy. 

 

Mom was looking for some fresh ideas for her tablescape she is responsible for. I volunteered some decorations I was not using. As we unpacked the boxes, we were charmed to find these little carolers. Mom couldn't believe she made such detailed little dolls. I like that they are sitting on her full monthly calendar with each day marked off! 

Ok. Hope y'all get a chuckle out of this. What do you see?!?!?

 

😳. Our friends at Kalalou ordered a box of these little white tree salt and pepper shakers. The uncanny resemblance to mini KKK guys gave them pause. They decided not to put them out. We got to take one home for fun. Someone who designed these didn't look at them through southern eyes. Yikes! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the spotlight!!Sometime I think it is all about "ME". Not in a good way usually but you are so sweet to show something good. But I choose to think I shared it with ghost and nor the KKK. MOM

    ReplyDelete