Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Birthdays

We celebrated 3 birthdays today. Jill, Kathy and Pam. We met at Bonefish. 


I got seafood ceviche. Probably won't get it again. Just trying to eat healthy. 


This was Jill's first Book Club birthday. She dominated with homemade cards using actual old family photos. 


So funny. 


Our poor little newbie waiter took this. Right before this he dropped all of our dirty dishes on the floor a few feet from us. He doused one poor woman in my leftover ceviche 😬. 


One of our favorite gifts. 


New sofa delivered at MG and Ryan's. Ryan is dreading having to readjust the artwork. 


Family already enjoying it. 


Table has arrived! My deck plants are loving this heat and rain. 


Love the half dollar and Indian head cent we put in the holes. 



On a sad note...our boy on a dolphin fountain took a dive. Not sure what caused the tumble, but he broke in half. Bless his heart. Will post on replacement. 

1 comment:

  1. Will miss the dolphin boy. I loved the idea of the birthday cards. Where did you find the deck table.? I like it. My you put a lot into a blog. MOM

    ReplyDelete