Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ok...more in the Sugar Wars. Healthy snack. Fuji apples and cheddar. 


For the creepy files. The Woolvertons were cleaning out their garage and discovered this behind the shelves. Yikes 


A planter?!?!



Ed's 60th birthday. He wanted his usual gizzards and livers. A few hearts were included. 


As promised. $150 recliner. MG helped assemble. 


Turned out pretty cute


The Patrick's new dining table. They found it at the restaurant convention. This woman makes furniture out of reclaimed wood. Love it. 


Oh and just so you know, I'm doing the crossword with my Flair pen!!

1 comment:

  1. First, I love Fuji apples and cheese makes them better. I would rather see Ed's birthday dinner cooked. And last I absolutely love the table. MOM

    ReplyDelete