Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Enough already

Ok, the cicadas were fascinating at first, interesting later but are getting old now.
 
 
No surface is immune to their little crunchy shells, which by the way the chickens love!

 
There is no dignity left, even for my little boy on a dolphin.

 
If you look close you can see that the picnic table was a party  place.

 
Our crumbling bird bath got nailed too.

 
Oak leaf hydrangeas on my walk. We had such beautiful ones in the cove at Riverwood.

 
Got a ladder and climbed up to get this from the tree in my yard.

 
Chris is home.

 
It was so pretty in Vicki's backyard the other afternoon.

 
2 of the 4.

 
Stopped by the PS Madison to check progress. They were cleaning everything. I told Ryan I was going to have lunch with Mamaw...would you like to go. He said he was too busy but as I was leaving , I asked one last time. He said why not, guys , I'm out of here.

 
She was so happy to see him (and me I guess).

 
He ordered the daily special...the cowboy burger. It had bacon, cheese and chili on it. Key lime pie finished it off.

 
His wife came over after work because he went back to work until late. Here is Pepper getting some woo. Daphne does not know what to think of that.

 
And I got to hold Dupree, who is looking distinguished with his graying mug.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the oak leaf hydrangeas and the THREE coves we had. My that was a beautiful place to live some of my happiest years. O. K. this is mama talking--STAY OFF OF THAT LADDER MOM

    ReplyDelete