Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

More Lucy

I'm trying to cram in as much time as possible. We met at Anjou before she had a haircut appointment and I with a client. I'm so excited about this job. I have worked with this person before and it was a great experience. She called to say I'm ready to redo the rest of the downstairs. Great news.
 
 
Food was great...obviously.

 
Veg plate. Can't find decent clip on sunglasses.

 
How stupid are these? But wait...

 
They flip up for ultimate dorkiness. Ryan said of this picture - you know you can be a bit of a goober...ya think?

 
 Fun Easter thing. Friends and I make baskets for the Children's Emergency Shelter. It is a place for children who have been removed from their homes for a variety of reasons and awaiting placement. Very sad. Here are the baskets, ready to go.
 
 
Had a great response for donations. Aren't they pretty. Hope they bring much happiness.


1 comment:

  1. Oh! The baskets are beautiful. What a fulfilling thing to do. I know you have been doing this a long time. I am sure you received a blessing as well. I am proud of you. MOM

    ReplyDelete