Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New job

I smelled this before I saw it. This scent takes me directly back to childhood, sitting on the grass and sucking the sweet nectar out of the blooms plucked from vine. I know it is a nuisance but I love the smell of honeysuckle.
 
 
And the mahonia is always spectacular.

 
Got such a rush when I pulled up to the jobsite yesterday. I had to park 2 houses away because of all the trucks. It was the demolition company. They completed tear out in about 3-4 hours.

 
Here is the before picture.

 
It makes me a little sick when I see wood go into the dumpster. I mentioned that and they said if you want it we will leave it here for y'all. But no one really wants it or will come pick it up. We are a wasteful society.

 
Here it is all stripped down. Keep watching as it is transformed.
 
Another food failure. I picked up my usual pack of ham like I have been buying since forever.

 
Read this label.

 
I don't even know what to say except what are the added ingredients? Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. I have about decided to stop reading. Pretty soon we will have nothing left that is O. K. to eat. I am glad you still have a mahonia. We had lots on Riverwood. MOM

    ReplyDelete