Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Medea around town

After our Book Club fun, I had Medea staying with me. One of her favorite places to go is Babalu.
 
 
They did not disappoint. I always look at the entire menu and then order the same thing. 2 oyster tacos and one pork belly one. Medea's son Sam has moved here to work with Ryan at the Pizza Shack. We have all been enjoying showing him the sights around town. He loved this one. He was also impressed with Fondren.

 
Medea got the lamb enchilada.

 
This was her dessert drink. That is an espresso ice cube in it.

 
They also have homemade truffles. Ahhhhh! Sunday  we took them to a much more down home place...The Crawdad Hole. It is near the Ag Museum.

 
What more could I say?
 
 
After this we bid her a fond adieu and promised to take care of Sam.
 

1 comment:

  1. Medea is always fun. I like her short hair, I also think Sam is in good hands. MOM

    ReplyDelete