Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter

Got into the spirit of the season with a St. Catherine's program. The songs were so moving. It was the high point of the whole season to me. They all nearly fell out at the end after singing a difficult cantata by Bach. Nice job.
 
 
The cross was pretty even though the sky was  ominous. These are two of my favorite little Broadmeadow  girls. When I aimed my camera at the cross they immediately assumed I was photographing them.

 
Mary Grace wowed us with stuffed pork loin.

 
How does she get it so tender and perfect?

 
My plate was a little embarrassing. But I only got a little bit of everything.

 
Terrible pictures.  Dad would have been so disappointed. He always made sure we were well documented.

 
Lilies from church in honor of loved ones.

 
My pretty azaleas, blue willow and a little bit scary Mustard Seed bunny.

 
Brody's Easter outfit was so cute. Cary does not buy into the smocked rompers for boys.

 
Sitting on Vick's deck with the 4 Chihuahuas.

 
Who would have thought we both would have chi's?

 
Pebbles sat in my lap.

1 comment:

  1. I do wish Truman could have lived to see all his great grands. No. nothing is the same and special occasions really do make me sad. It is a little bittersweet. MOM

    ReplyDelete