Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2022

Finishing up



Got the bed together. New coverlet came. 



I love it. It is so soft and light. 



Sandy approved. 



Amy2 got a new cat. Button. 



Walked outside to discover these little guys. 



They looked like little sea urchins. 



I sent the pics to Chris and he said the same ones came up in his yard yesterday too. Mushrooms are so amazing. His quote “ Evolved for millions of years to know what conditions get those spores to spread furthest”. 



Back where we lost a tree last year a little crop of spiderwort came up. 



Someone likes to lay in the dirt when she is hot. 



Goodbye to my sweet little curtains. 



I made them from some old sheets I got from my Aunt D’s house. 



Up with the new panels. 



My good worker. Fortunately no one was harmed in the hanging of these draperies. 



One up. 



I’m so happy with them. Now just to move some pictures around. 


1 comment:

  1. MY HOW BEAUTIFUL. STRAIGHT OUT OF HOUSE BEAUTIFUL OR SOMETHING EVEN BETTER==== .AMY BEAUTIFUL. I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR NEW LOOK. HANDY ED TO ENSTALL IT ALL. MOM

    ReplyDelete