Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2022



Goodbye sweet Duncan Phyfe sofa. It’s moving on to make room for a new king size bed. I am rehoming it with Jan. It is going to look spectacular. I always loved it. It was the perfect spot for a nap after Thanksgiving dinner. 



And goodbye to old headboard. Anybody want it?



Cute snoot. 



I think I got a size too small. 



Book Club at my house. 



Little lambs out for spring. 



Made it easy on myself with salads from Freshmarket. I did make the salmon and asparagus. 



Are these not the cutest things? 



Candy was an honorary guest. 



Next project. I adore this new rug. If I was a rug this is how I would look. 



Thanks to Ed for assembly. 



Sandy was a big help. 



Coco wanted nothing to do with it. 


1 comment:

  1. LOVED THE BLOG. ESPECIALLY THE RUG, I SEE WHY YOU LOVE IT. I WANT TO SEE IT ALL WHEN YOU FINISH. MOM

    ReplyDelete