Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Easter.

Sophie and Paul were kind enough to host our Easter lunch. Most of us had not seen it since the renovations. 



She set a lovely table. 



I brought some old Easter eggs. Some were from Mom and Dad’s travels. 



We even needed a kid table. There were 9 of us and my friend Amy2. 



What a great variety. 



Jan’s pound cake which became strawberry short cake. We had a lot of laughs because Amy brought banana pudding and forgot to put in BANANAS. 



A shot of some new things. Sophie did the huge painting. 



Such a pretty house. 



I got sent home with the forgotten bananas the next day. Made some good bread!


1 comment:

  1. OH NO!!HOW DID I MISS SOPHIE'S PAINTING.? NO ONE POINTED IT OUT TO ME. MOW I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK AND SEE IT. FUN TO SEE THE DAY OVER AGAIN. IT WAS SUCH A GREAT DAY. MOM

    ReplyDelete