Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Point Clear done



This big guy was my neighbor yesterday evening. 



Every sunset is beautiful. 



Next morning headed to breakfast was a kitty walk. Trash can kitty. 



Flowerbed kitty. 



Sweet tortie kitty. They just ignore being photographed. 



The original lobby.  



Built like a fortress. 



Legendary breakfast through those doors. I was embarrassed to show y’all my plate. 



Main lobby. 



Headed home. Overcast. 



After a visit to Robert St. John’s Crescent City Grill we headed home. These two were glad to be home. It is funny because they have nicknames at the vet. You know we got them as rescues through our vet clinic. So they call them Lady Belle ( Coco) and Monkey (Sandy), which is what they named them as babies. 

1 comment:

  1. 0H, HOW BEAUTIFUL. I GOT THE IMPESSION ED TOOK CARE OF PETS. MAYBE I WAS WRONG. I DO GET IT MIXED SOMETIME. ANYWAY. EVERYONE HAD A HOLODAY. MOM

    ReplyDelete