Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Point Clear 5

Last day of convention. We worked really hard but I think they all had fun. It is a very family oriented convention. It reminds me of the ones I went to with Mom and Dad when I was young. Lots for spouses and kids to do. 



Almost done. They had these old fashioned phones that you could use to call for a golf cart. We were loading up. 



Did I mention the gifts in the bathroom?



Amy had to attend a board meeting so I got lunch by the pool. Canned wine?



So pretty. 



The kind and appreciative Executive director gifted us with a spa treatment. This is me in the “Quiet Room”
After my massage. I have never had one. It was so relaxing. Loved it. I told her to focus on tired feet and legs.  



After that, time at the pool before cold wind drove us inside. Home tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID A GOOD JOB OF LETTING ME SEE IT ALL. THANK YOU. I BET YOU COULD GET USED TO THE MASSAGES. MOM

    ReplyDelete