Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Just Charming



I got a little present in the mail. I had ordered it for myself. Didn’t know it would be so cute. 



A little silver swan charm to remember my trip to Lake Junaluska. They don’t really sell these in stores much anymore. 



This is my adult life bracelet. That last charm was a joke gift from Ryan but I kept it on there. 



In contrast here is my high school, college, young adult one. It was such fun collecting them. 



I spread it out a little more so you can see it better. 



Pepper has got it in the bag. 



A little side eye. 



Every animal loves the new rug. 



Had Book Club in one of the most beautiful spots I know. Priscilla’s back porch. The weather was cool and perfect. 



She served a salade Nicoise. It was beautiful, fresh and delicious. We discussed The Lincoln Highway. I loved it. Got mixed reviews from others. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the charm, you need to wear your bracelets . One on each arm would be interesting. Bet it was pretty at Priscilla's and food looked yummy. I need to see your new bed room some day. MOM

    ReplyDelete