Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wedding week 4



On to the wedding. Amy and Ivy Rose at the reception. 



Good friends. It was so cold! 



Look how happy!!



What a good photographer they had!



Got in our car and headed home Sunday morning. Finally got a picture of one of the swans. 



View from the top of the lake. 



 These beautiful trees must be some type of cypress. 



Look at that old ivy vine. 



My first time in a Buc-ee’s. I was overwhelmed. It was like the old Stuckey’s grew up 100 times. 



The 20 foot jerky wall. 



I insisted that Ivy have a picture with Buc-ee himself. 



While out walking yesterday I stopped to smell a magnolia. The neighbor came out and gave me some. My favorite flower smell. 

1 comment:

  1. YES THE TREES ARE BEAUTIFUL WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL IS BUX-EE ? WHAT A GREAT TRIP. NOW OFF TO ANOTHER ONE. MOM

    ReplyDelete