Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Quarantine pops a lid...

...on lunch meat that is. 



Remember back at the beginning of the pandemic when we were afraid we would run out of food? Well I did my part by purchasing some Deviled Ham for Mom and I. So I decided to break it out today. Wonder why it is wrapped in paper? I guess to prove it is better than it’s poor cousin , potted meat. 



Ed said it reminded him of work days at hunting camp. They have excellent food during hunting season but during summer work days they have to survive on what will “keep” in the truck. It was actually pretty decent with good mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. 



Saw a big frog in one of our fountains yesterday. He (or she) was gone before I could take a picture. I hope it was a female laying eggs. I could use some tadpoles in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. I still have my can and I am going to use it soon. Potted meat is good too,--just don't read the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete