Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Quarantine blooms on



I was wrong THIS is the peak. I think. 



Saturday breakfast. It is Saturday isn't it?



The cookies I left y’all to make these cookies. They came out perfect. 



Tried out my gift from Candy post surgery. Hadn’t really felt like it until now. The best of everything. Especially since being an actor makes you an expert on distilling. This gin is by actor, Ryan Reynolds.  Have to admit it was good. I don’t like it to have too much licorice taste. Also had an unexpected pocket of fun. Ivy and Tripp stopped by on their way home from a visit to Meridian. Tripp’s grandfather is very ill. But it was great to see them (from a safe distance). 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite breakfast. Actually. because I do like breakfast food, it all is good. You take the best pictures. MOM

    ReplyDelete