Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Quarantine lurches on



You know I’ve got nothing when I have to post cooking pictures. Trying to use some odds and ends I came across this one pan pasta dish. Started with a couple of stray Italian sausages. 



Then I had some cheese tortellini in the freezer along with half a jar of spaghetti sauce. Why does anyone have half a jar of sauce? I cook for 2 so only use half at a time. You put sauce, pasta and a little water in. Pit the lid on and simmer! One pan. No colander etc. serve with cheese. 



Then I made Taco Bell sauce. MADE it. I needed some for tamales. Not homemade. 



I suppose I shouldn’t complain. Beautiful day, good book, very good dog. Don’t judge us for our clothes on the sofa arm. When the weather goes from late winter to hot summer in one day you have to keep changing. And yes it is a gym bag mouldering in the background. 

1 comment: