Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Scraping up material

So it’s official. We must shelter in place for the Coronavirus. Ed needed a project. 



A ten pound Boston butt which is really pork shoulder. He baked it low and slow for 7 hours. 



It turned out so good. I’ll spare you the pulled part of pulled pork. It looks kind of gross. I made a very tangy vinegar style sauce that I prefer. 



I’m getting a little nervous about running out of books during this quarantine. This one was a bit depressing but good. 



I heard that people were putting teddy bears in their windows for kids to spot on walks. Ed said why is there a dog in our window? I said because I didn’t have a teddy bear. 



Apparently I’m subconsciously saving slightly used Kleenex. 



I’m turning into my Mamaw Ellis. 



Also, don’t judge me. Yes they are in there with Ed’s corn dogs and my ice pack for pain. I’ve loved frozen Oreos since days of visiting Oxford and the Hoka. Does anybody remember it? It was a sort of theater that showed old movies and served bar food and drinks. Frozen Oreos were on the menu. 

1 comment:

  1. GOOD COOK-ED, HE DOES IT RIGHT. I HAVE A TEDDY BEAR, WANT TO SEND HIM OVER? NO, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT WENT ON IN OXFORD OR MSU EITHER. BEST TO REMAIN IGRONANT OF THOSE DAYS. YOU TURNED OUT PERFECT!! MOM

    ReplyDelete