Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter

Well it was a stormy Easter Day under very unusual circumstances. But as Pastor Lance said in his sermon (remotely of course) Easter has come anyway. We ate chicken nachos instead of our usual family meal. I decided to look at old Easter photos to cheer me up. 



I’ll just post some in order. 



Still just 2 girls 



Baby on the way. 



These little dresses can’t with a tiny bunny in the pocket wearing a dress to match their outfit  



Maybe my favorite 



These were pink lace 



Matching days were over. 



Love Sophie’s hair



One last one and I guess we went digital. No more prints. 



Then there was egg dying




A lot of egg dying







And hand painted outfits. I loved doing that. 



And hunts 



Triumphant 



So I boiled a few and stuffed them. I must have had so much energy back then. 



I even made these crazy things. 



1 comment:

  1. Love looking back. You had amazing energy and creativity. Still do. MOM

    ReplyDelete