Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Quarantine continues



Well it’s come to this. Hot rollers. My hair is so long and my curling iron is not working well. 



I guess I’m revisiting the 80’s big hair. Look at that gray though. Guess I could have put some clothes on. 



Jan brought me some okra, squash and tomatoes from Freshway. I tasted this one and deemed it worthy of this....



And this...



No pics of final product. We fell on them and then things got too messy for public viewing. Better go check Instagram for cute dog videos. Maybe some more have come up in the last 2 hours. 

1 comment:

  1. I declare, I would kill for a good tomato, with or without bacon and lettuce. Who is that girl with the "BIG" hair? Wish I could see her in person. Soon, soon, I hope

    ReplyDelete