Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2020

Quarantine drags on



Ju Ju looks like he is glaring at me but we both just woke up from a nap and feel a bit bloopy. 





Ed was contacted through Ancestry by a relative of mine. She lives in Northern California. She asked how he was connected to Hugh and Willie Brown. After a bit of discussion we figured out that her great grandmother was my Granddad’s sister. She asked if we had a picture of them so I took one of the ones we have on our wall. The reflection was kind of bad but I was afraid to take them out of those cool frames. My mom did remember several of the cousins they had in common. 



Here are a couple more you might like to see, Karen. 



Made it through a Sunday of storms. 



Made it this far in this book. 



Some Mississippi snow. 



I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them so covered in blooms. 

2 comments:

  1. I found 2 pictures of Elizabeth and one of daddy's sister Hattie. Maybe we could send them to Lucy. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old pics. I'm not sure I've seen the ones by the car. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete