Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Quarantine limps on



Truff and I had a glass of wine on the deck. She was disappointed that there was no ice. I went inside and got her some. I’m using Mary Grace’s favorite glass because I miss her sitting here with me. I miss all my kids horribly. I know I’m spoiled to have most of them close but that makes it even harder in some ways. And yes, it’s an old jelly jar. 



Since nothing is going on in my life I’ll borrow Ivy’s for the blog. A neighbor gave her this rusty pot. She coated the inside to make it a fountain. 



Then she added rocks and plants. 



Then goldfish. 



There may be one problem with the fish. See green circle. 



Then some lights. 



Isn’t it pretty?



It is so her. 



Side garden. 





Let’s go sit there. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Ivy"s pictures. So pretty and interesting--juat like her. MOM

    ReplyDelete