Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2017

It’s 2018 now in New York at least. Here in Mississippi I have another hour of 2017. Thoughts on the year? Lots of bad things but lots of good things  What I’m thinking about though. 1970. My friend Jennie and I spending the night at her house. Laying on the floor of her living room in our sleeping bags listening to the count down of the top hits of the year. On her clock radio. I can remember hearing James Taylor’s Fire and Rain. I’ll Be Thereby MIchael. Bridge over Troubled Water. Ma Belle Ami. Wow.  So many good songs 



Our New Years scene. 



Ok I’m a little obsessed   Read the new one Sing Unburied Sing. Was almost through and checked the library and reserved Salvage the Bones. She is so good!



Our next endeavor. Ham. 



And this.  Jerky. Apparently winter makes us stock up on meat. 



Dehydrator humming into the night. 

1 comment:

  1. You and Jennie made a lot of sweet memories. I enjoyed your friends too. Those were the days. I want to try that jerky and a pack of ham.(my favorite meat.) MOM

    ReplyDelete