Search This Blog

Monday, January 8, 2018

Little visitors



First off, Toby got a bath...on the coldest day of the year. He needed it though and he got a blow dry. 



Got so excited that Brody and Lelia were coming over. I went in the freezing attic and got toys. They all love those castles. 



Toby did not like that baby doll and he let her know. 



She was not getting away with anything. To my disappointment, Lelia is not a doll lover yet. At least I got to play with her a bit. I always loved every kind of doll. 



As predicted they loved the castles. 



Well she did check baby’s diaper. And compared the doll’s belly button to her own. 



Can’t go wrong with cars. 



Then we made peanut butter blossoms. 



I couldn’t believe his patience as I showed him how we wait and squish them as the chocolate melts. 



He did great! Lelia just wanted the plain kisses. She is a purist. 



The final pay off. Hot completely melted chocolate. 



In case you missed it. Article in CL about The Bank 



She did a nice job. 

1 comment:

  1. I know you enjoyed Brody and Lelia ; Making cookies and that kind was a good choice. That Toby is something !! Hope you are better today.

    MOM

    ReplyDelete