Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2018

I’m back

My little miracle worker, Sophie, got me back on the blog! 



I was trying to throw away the white pumpkins and Truff got so excited that I had to throw them off the deck for her. 



One last chew. 



Ivy stopped to see me and was excited about her new glasses. Just like mine. 



I had Mary Grace take this cute pic of an ice filled bird nest. It was not easy since this was a rose bush. 



Saturday selfie. 



Lovely setting for birthday celebration. 



They greeted us with white sangria. 





The old folks



Mom learning how to use her new smart phone we gave her. After a fabulous lunch of roasted leg of lamb and veggies....cake. 



33, 91 and 42 never looked so good!



Make a wish. 



Hope they all come true. 



The next morning  I took Mom for her blood draw and check. In between (she had to fast) we had breakfast downstairs at the Manship. She said it was the best coffee ever. 


 
After they issued her the ball length gown, high jinx ensued. They said she was an extremely healthy 91 year old.   Tell us something we don’t know. 



Later Candy convinced me to try aluminum shoes. Something about removing toxins from the body   



Don’t know about all that but it looks like Magic was in the air. Will let y’all know. 



Also one more good luck sign. 



And spotted Whitey the white squirrel who lived outside Candy’s Summertree house. 


1 comment:

  1. So happy you are back and with pic's too. Bless Sophia. Good to be smart and pretty. Loved my fashion show and all the other antics. Silly old girl. Better than a being bitter old girl!!. Thanks MOM

    ReplyDelete