Search This Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Shower

Hosted a Bridal shower for Ivy’s friend Leah. 



But first I got help from Mary Grace and Sophie. MG made the cupcakes and Sophie iced them. She also helped me with heart sandwiches...





...and fruit kabobs. 



I made these white chocolate dipped pretzels. 



Ivy decorated the front. 



They were greeted with big pearl necklaces. Whoever ended up with the most at the end won a prize. 



That’s Leah in the glasses. 



The table all set. 



Pink and gold are her colors. 



Got to use the new vases again. 



Pink sangria. 





Everyone enjoyed the food. 





One guest brought her sweet little boy. He enjoyed our hot wheel cars. 



We played a game where you got points for items in your purse. I certainly lost with my minimalist purse. 



You can see the winner of the necklace challenge. Then of course presents. Lots of fun. 

1 comment:

  1. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!Lots of good food. The table was outstanding. You did it again. All your sweet girls working together. So, I am glad to see "games" are back? Ivy should be proud of her Mom. MOM

    ReplyDelete