Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Holidays

Ok...so I’ve gotten behind on the blog...was having too much fun. I also must admit that I didn’t get good photos. So I’ll hit the highlights and hope y’all forgive me. 



Christmas Eve at the Wolf’s. 



Everyone lining up for Mamaw’s “homemade” fried chicken, Karen’s crockpot Mac and cheese and 



Kathy’s baked beans. 



Joe waits his turn. 



Sweet cousins from Crystal Springs. 



Josh and his friend drove all the way from California. 



Sophie was still in a tropical mood from her trip to Jamaica for her table setting. 






Me, smiling because I just had Karen’s perfect chocolate pie. 



Still messing up pictures at 27. 



Jeff and Mom. 



Sophie and Paul’s future plans?



Christmas morning brunch for McNeil presents. 



Mary Grace now ready to launch her candle making career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment