Search This Blog

Saturday, December 9, 2017



Truffles is not sure what to do the day after the snow. 



There is a little left but not enough for her to play in. 



Pepper says we can sit and read. I’m giving Grisham a chance after several books. I heard his last 2 were good. I’ll let you know. 



The Little Man seems ok. Brought him in for the extremely cold night.  



Got a package today filled with packing peanuts. What must it feel like to be the lone pink peanut?



Remember the blooming sedum I had? Well, it is shedding its old leaves and growing new ones. The purple blooms are dried. I guess that is it’s life cycle. 



Spent a good bit of our snow day baking Morning Glory muffins. It’s a recipe I’ve doctored up and made healthier. Has about 50 ingredients and takes forever. Of course my whole kitchen was a mess. Grated carrots, coconut, cranberries, raisins, walnuts, pineapple, grated apple etc. They are worth it though. 



Sadly my client’s party for this weekend was cancelled due to a death in the family. I had already purchased some of the floral for it so it became my table decor for the holidays. 



I love the 2 kinds of eucalyptus. 



Moved this to my buffet. I still love that carving on this old piece. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a recipe for morning glory muffins a friend out here gave me. I made them a couple of times, People went wild over them. They are a lot of trouble. Always love your blogs. MOM

    ReplyDelete