Search This Blog

Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas fun



Here is the 2017 addition I told y’all about. Barrack we miss you. 



Mom’s St C’s Christmas music program. So good!



Her fan club. She gets teased by friends about her loyal attendees. 



How good does this look? 



The sweet chef. Home for the holidays. 



Book Club Christmas. The newish Westin downtown. Beautiful lobby. 



We met at Estelle, their restaurant. Started with a very different Bloody Mary. Yum. 



Presents punctuated the meal. Bev’s presentation. 



My choice. Lobster roll. 



Sort of terrible pictures but great food and fun. 



All the gifts were so special and thoughtful. 



Beautiful wrapping too. 



Creme brûlée 



All the gifts. Local pottery. Mustard seed towel. Magnolia kitchen towel and olive wood spoon. That little bag contained this...



A special gift from Belarus from Kathy. 



From this beautiful church in Minsk, the capital of Belarus. During WWII most churches were destroyed. This wooden one was saved by being taken apart and buried. After the war it was exhumed and reassembled. Amazing. I hesitated to post this next one but humor won out. 



Look what my new sweater did to me. Black fuzz stuck to my deo. I look so burly. 

1 comment:

  1. You scared me with that last one, It looked like a tattoo at first. Loved all the pictures Thank you for sharing the fun you have.. MOM

    ReplyDelete