Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Shrimp

Been winding down after a fun but hectic weekend. So just a few pics for y'all. 

 

Dupree and Daphne staying "on top of" the retaining wall project. It is going to be beautiful. 

 

Sister Daphne. 

 

One of the gorgeous mandala tapestries that will be part of the wedding. 

 

Took Mom to an appointment today. Eye doc told her as good as she looked at 90, keep doing what you are doing! This quote on my new Real Simple magazine hit home on that front. Hope I can grow up to be just like her. Met Sophie and Mary Grace at the Mayflower for lunch. Still as good as ever. Mom told us about how she and coworkers would pop over there from their jobs at the Commercial Bank in the Standard Life building to have shrimp cocktail.  

 

Here they are laughing on a break. That is how I look in a lot of my old pictures. 

 

You see her tiny little self in that plaid dress. Right? 

 

Here we are on the same block 70 years later! Sophie took this of MG , Mom and I. My heart is full. 

 

I was inspired to make shrimp scampi. 

1 comment:

  1. You three filled my heart too, How great to lunch with daughter and grand daughters. We have it "right."

    ReplyDelete