Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy places

 

This is definitely one of my happy places. Ed's annual Valentine box of chocolates. I ate a caramel one first. 

 

Next is when I have a pile of flowers to arrange and put on some music to work by. 

 

This was for a progressive Valentine dinner for a client. She wanted romantic. I used Mary Grace and Sophie's milk glass collection. 

 

One I didn't use that Sophie has, is one used to hold flowers at Mom and Dad's wedding. I thought it was too precious to risk. Maybe she will post a pic of it. 

 

The entree will be served here. 


I based the arrangements on the napkins she chose. 

 

Hope they have fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I am constantly proud of you. Your flowers were breathtaking. I am sure everyone were amazed. So pretty. MOM

    ReplyDelete