Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Cold weather and Christmas stuff

 

Just the grandogs spooning 



Frozen fountain one morning

 

A shot of some of the carolers at St. Catherine's. Mom's choir program was so good. 

 

I was trying to do some table arrangements for a client. Pepper had to sample the water. This one was best 

 

Four kinds of greens. Then I forgot to get a pic of finished product. I added little white flowers. 

 

Mary Grace sent this to me and said "how did I get myself into this?".  I completely understood. I used to make special bags every year. 

 

Had a great time at my Circle lunch. 

 

Had an old friend, Libby Walden, come and sing for us. She reminisced about growing up at Broadmeadow. 

 

The annual tree skirt saga continues. The near the tree skirt. 

 

It is not even in the same room. 

4 comments: