Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello from the other side


So...I've been sick now for over a week. It started last Thursday. Mystery headache and nausea. Managed to get ivy to get her wisdom teeth out Friday and left her in Tripp's care. She was ok. After two trips to ER and two trips to Doctor, they finally decided it was viral encephalitis, cause to be determined. West Nile seems most likely. Waiting on results. 

Nothing much to say ( other than my living room light fixture is disgusting and needs replacing)

 

is I have such a great bunch of family and friends. Ed has run the house like a champ. Everyone has been so helpful and thoughtful. 

Here I'll post an event I haven't shown back in better days. Book Club in April at Pam's house. 


Love that saturated green. Always my favorite. 


She just floated native azalea and Ivy in this gorgeous bowl. 


These little crackers had olives (my favorite), cheese and tomatoes. 


Bev and Kathy 


It was so good. That sauce was so simple on the pork loin. She mixed red pepper jelly and barbecue sauce. Spicy and sweet. 


Sue, Pam and Priscilla. 


Maybe my week of fasting did some good...whew! We enjoyed discussing Freud's Mistress. How can smart women be so dumb when it comes to men?

1 comment:

  1. So glad to "read" you again. New light fixture? You have been inside too long. Seems forever. Maybe soon you will be up and going again. Can't keep a good girl down. MOM

    ReplyDelete