Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Spring camping

One of the best things about spring...


...is the smell of magnolias. 


I managed to cut one from my tree. 


The scent reminds me of graduations. At Boyd elementary , they used to line the edge of the stage with them at sixth grade class day. 


The bitter end. I passed these little gnomes several times in Kroger before succumbing to his cuteness. 


Sophie reports that he is hanging with the chives at her house. 

On to Mother's Day camp out. 


Since I was not feeling my best I'm using a little guest photography compliments of Paul and Sophie Wolf. Only one is in this pic but there was a herd of deer that roam the park freely. 


Our view of Enid lake at Cossar state park. 


The photographers. 


Now this is the way to cook. 


Linda made her special sautéed mushrooms. 


The finished project. 

 

Paul's masterpiece plate. 


They didn't want to pause for this one. Not sure where Parker is. He was so much fun to have along. 


Love these beat up, well loved tables at state parks. 


After dinner Mary Grace did her fire magic. 


Need I say more? Or s'more?


The weekend was nice and cool, so the big fire was great. 


Got a visit from Dupree. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures. You told a lot in a few. It was a good camp out. MOM

    ReplyDelete