Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2016

Still sitting around...

But I'm doing a little. Ed had brought home a cabbage on one of his grocery forays. 


I scrounged up a couple of ground turkey patties and some leftover mushroom rice from the freezer and I had all the ingredients for cabbage rolls. At least half a recipe. I usually end up with enough for an army. 


My appetite is still leaning towards salads thank goodness. 


Huckleberries are blooming and smell so good. 


Aunt Dee used to make pies out of the tiny berries. 

Since Mary Grace and Ryan have ordered Bark Boxes to be delivered to their dogs monthly, their old toys had to be donated to less fortunate dogs. 


Guess who. Truffles is exhausted after playing with them. 


Toby loves this ball.  This month's Bark Box was baseball themed. Oh , brother. Now for the cuteness. 


Brody discovering a family secret. 


Whether we call them boiled cookies or smokey oats, they are the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't remember you had huckleberry bushes. I remember Dee and Waymon going huckleberry picking in the "gullys" in the country even as grown ups. They were really friends. MOM

    ReplyDelete