Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2016

Blimps, gumbo and peas



Ok...I love blimps. I was driving along the other day and bam...a blimp. Flying by our famous Madison landmark. 


Got to do the flowers for little Rachel's prom after party. She was always the little  one of the kids! 


Got to help Amy again this year at a conference at Beau Rivage.  


Great view. Amy gave me her gulf view. 


Never got to go out there! It rained all week and we were so busy. 


This was my view for most of the week. 


Here I am hunkered down behind the desk at a reception. 


Ok. And this was our reward lunch before heading home. 


My favorite thing on the coast. 


Mom and I stopped at Freshway today and guess what they had!!  Fresh English peas. Only available for a couple of weeks here in the warm south. So good. Totally different from canned or frozen. 










1 comment:

  1. I am cooking my wonderful stash today. By the way, those crazy geese are still at it this morning. She is really giving him fits. Mom

    ReplyDelete