Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Succulent failure

Sad state. Over the last few weeks my Jade plant (the little man) has been dropping off in chunks. It started when a tree limb fell on it and broke off part of it. I thought that was what was wrong, but it continued until this pitiful stump is all that is left. I have been rooting some of the pieces so there may be hope.
 
 
There is however very little hope for my little succulent bunch on the back porch.
 

I thought cacti were easy to grow. Sigh.
 

At least I know how to raise happy dogs.
 

Harms bath project is done! I didn't get one of the master vanity because touch up was happening.
 

Healthy red beans and rice. Brown rice and turkey sausage. Don't tell Ed. Browning the sausage in the broiler before adding to beans helps the taste.
 

Speaking of taste...this is the best. It is even better than Tabasco. Yes that bottle is empty. I need to borrow some from Ryan. He loves this kind too. Mary Grace gave him a huge bottle for Christmas. It must have been a quart or half gallon. Just saying.




 

1 comment:

  1. You need some of this plant I have. I don't know it's name but it is easy to grow. That dog made me laugh. The hot sauce has been around forever , so it must be good. MOM

    ReplyDelete