Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lagging behind on posts

Sorry it has been so long between posts. Busy on many fronts. Mary Grace, Ryan and Candy enjoyed Celticfest recently. MG and Ryan learned an Irish dance. Candy bought him this kilt in the Patrick tartan. He is threatening to wear it to the rehearsal dinner, so beware family.
 
 
Sophie used to call these squish a bobs when she was little.

 
Our book club read The Perfume Collector this month. We all loved it.

 
I had everyone bring their favorite perfume. Aren't they pretty? My mom sent some she enjoyed from the 40's...Chantilly and Tabu. I represented the 70's with Azure and a classic Channel No. 5. That is mom's old perfume tray that holds Ivy's current Juicy Couture collection. I even had an old tiny bottle that mom's grandfather had given her. Pam brought her favorites and Sue brought a treasured bottle of French perfume. Witty Priscilla offered a gin bottle as her scent of the summer.
 
Bathroom is complete.

 
Ed and I hit Belk's early Saturday morning for deals.

 
Here he is, wedding ready. He got a beautiful charcoal suit with white shirt and yellow tie. We are so excited about the wedding.

 
Gorgeous colors from the yard fresh eggs.
 
Oh and happy 21st birthday to my baby (Miss Baby), Ivy , today. No longer a child , but will always be my baby.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any idea how much I enjoy your post? You tell it like "it's all funny" Thank you . MOM

    ReplyDelete