Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Got it!

 
Yes , not much more than 24 hours after release...we have iPhone 6s. I was skeptical when we were told we had to stand outside in the sun to wait. But it went quickly.
 
 
They had someone at the door taking orders. We told her what phone we wanted and then received a text when our turn came.
 


Look , there was even an armed guard to keep us from storming the store, I guess.
 
 
 
 The next employee scoffed a bit at our ancient iPhone 4s ( we decided to skip 5). We were then ushered on to meet our kind employee who brought us the actual phones.
 
 
At home with the magical bag. We chose the 6 not the plus. I couldn't hold the big one.
 

It seemed a little mean to make my old phone take this pic, but oh well. He will be headed for resale tomorrow after we get the numbers changed. I'm ready to communicate without breaking up. Yay
 
Oh hey check out the cute bridesmaid's shoes.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. How happy can you be? I know you will enjoy the new phone. MOM

    ReplyDelete