Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Beach week 2014

Just read everyone else's blog about the beach. It was so great. I must admit Sophie has the best pictures of all of us. I can't wait for a new phone. So here is my take on the week. Hope I can find my pictures in the cloud where Ed sent them.
 
 
Ok, I found them! Let's start with this fun photo from the road trip down there. I rode with Mary Grace and Ryan in their truck. Mary Grace drove giving Ryan plenty of time to keep me laughing. I had to snicker at this scene at a truck stop. What else could you do here but drink and loiter?
 
 
We all met at Felix's in Mobile for lunch

 
Parker was checking out the bay.
 

Puzzling commenced immediately.
 

Followed by sitting around being together
 

 
More puzzling

Brody getting to know his cool, old uncle. (We gave him a hard time about turning 30)
 

Loved our little pool
 

Nana steps in so Cary can enjoy the beach
 

Need I say more?
 

I brought mandalas to color. Candy introduced me to them. They are addictive. Andrew was especially talented at them.
 
 
MG and Ryan's night to cook. No he didn't really eat it raw. It was like this.
 
 
Grilled...and fried and crab cakes and ...
 

...bang bang shrimp.
 
 
Puzzling got serious
 

if a Family Guy puzzle can be serious
 

Mom's quiet spot. She had a great view.
 

More sitting and eating ...except for new moms. Great face David.
 
 
Sunset out my bedroom window
 

Brody had lots to pull up on
 

We spent a lot of time on that deck
 

The only pic I managed to get in. Love the hair
 
 
Taco night by Sophie and Paul . Grouper and beef

 
We fought a valiant battle with these slipcovers

 
Not sure who won...there were daily skirmishes

 
So cute. Notice all the mandalas behind him on the wall
 

 
view from the tent. some of our crew
 

Kitchen prep
 

Bryan and Cary teamed up to make burgers one night. Roasted Brussels sprouts, grapes and walnuts were the interesting side.
 

Karis was glad to see her dad.
 

Just saying...so stinking precious
 
 
Reading session









2 comments:

  1. I want a copy of every one. Mine a pitiful beside yours. I felt right back down there. I am serious--I will pay to have them. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. But how much would you pay??? Bwaaaahaha

    ReplyDelete