Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Souvenir

Well I brought home a little something more than memories. A little souvenir called Covid. Anna, Margaret and I all caught Covid on our trip. Anna believes she got it at a funeral last Tuesday. She passed it to us and Margaret passed it to Chris, who she graciously cooked dinner for Friday! This stuff is awful. I’m getting better and so far Ed is clear. 



Sophie and Paul brought us homemade chicken pot pie. They also brought lasagna, rosemary bread for cheese toast and tomato soup. Much needed help. Amy brought cough syrup and soup. Costco’s chicken tortilla soup tastes like On the Border’s version. Remember them? 



Sweet girls. 




Lucy is reading a book that both Candy and I read and wrote in the margins. She has enjoyed that. 



I told her she should read the book that brought Candy and I together. She said she prefers light, happy books. We do tend to walk on the dark side. 



More sweetness. 



Devil’s Urn on the way out. They sort of open up and flatten out. 



Sorry for the long post but what are you gonna do in quarantine?

No comments:

Post a Comment